Club Calendar 2020

Stutopia

For the uninitiated, the club creates and sells an A3 forum calendar each year. For historic reasons, which I don't understand, the calendar runs Feb to Feb, so we will ship them out late Jan. 

• Price for one is £19.95 shipped. If you purchase more than one, the subsequent ones are £9.95 each

• If you would like to buy a calendar (or many) please add your name to the list in the post below. Copying over the list from the last person who added their name.

• If you would like to submit photos of your Zed for consideration, please email them over to admin@350z-uk.com

• The single most important rule is, please only send high resolution images, in landscape format. 

• The next most important rule is, please only send 3 of your best shots.

The chosen photos will be printed out at a decent size; low quality images (however beautifully shot and put together) look **** when printed out at A4 and beyond. If you don't know what I mean by high res, just look at the image size, if each image is less than 500Kb then have a think. Please be discerning, don't send in 23 images, all slightly different variations of the same shot. We try and keep it to one photo per member in the final calendar, so pick your best 3 and send them in.

If you have any questions, please post up below and I will do my best to answer them.

• Thanks 1

Il have a dig through the archives and see if i have any decent images for this year, used my best one up last year in May :) 

1.SuperStu (two)

2.KevT (one)

3. Andy_Muxlow (one)

4. andy James (one)
5. NeeZ (one)

6. wvSTUwv (one)

7. Woodzman (one)

8.Ricochet (one)

9. Paul K (one)

10. cs2000 (one)

1.SuperStu (two)

2.KevT (one)

3. Andy_Muxlow (one)

4. andy James (one)
5. NeeZ (one)

6. wvSTUwv (one)

7. Woodzman (one)

8.Ricochet (one)

9. Paul K (one)

10. cs2000 (one)

11. sk08rad (one)

12. StormtrooperZ (one)

13  Stuggerz (one)

let me know if the image quality is ok. :)

1.SuperStu (two)

2.KevT (one)

3. Andy_Muxlow (one)

4. andy James (one)
5. NeeZ (one)

6. wvSTUwv (one)

7. Woodzman (one)

8.Ricochet (one)

9. Paul K (one)

10. cs2000 (one)

11. sk08rad (one)

12. StormtrooperZ (one)