crap day to pick up a roadster.

napp

Well the skyline has sold , so today I have just been to pick up my roadster . Its a 2006 UK car , new roof , no rust and only 80K on the clock. 60 miles of driving in rain and standing water , but I will say it handles well in the wet. Wheels look mint and good tyres , but they will come off when the rain stops ? as I will put on my Gramlights. will take some photos and post up soon, its nice to be back in a Z and price wise its the best time of the year to pick up a roadster.

the hood was replaced on the 3/5/19 with a blue mohair hood,

clean and lub frame

replace tension cables

replace elastic straps.

invoice total £1022.00

what is the best treatment to keep the hood looking good.

Looks good. When I bought my HR Roadster it was in the March time and I remember we still had frost. Still, I had the roof down nearly every time I drove it unless it was raining. You can stick he heaters on nice & warm and drive along in a bubble of warm air. You will have loads of fun!

• 1 month later...

two months on and still more rain :rant:i have spent my time looking and fitting new parts to the car, its starting to come together at last. when it comes to a rear spoiler for the roadster there is not much out there but I did like the look of this one.

PC160296.JPG