Pearl white paint questions

Holsrose

Hey all, just wanted to see if there were any recommendations of polish for my pearl white 370? 

also- has anyone had any experience of having parts of it re painted by a pro? I’ve heard mixed reports of the colour not blending very well etc

would love to hear anyone’s experience with the above thanks 

The plastic parts, front bumper especially, are hard to get right, even Nissan struggled from the factory on this.  There are a few on here that had matching problems with this.

One of the detailing geeks will be along soon with recommendations of polish, wax and cleaning regimes.  

Storm White (pearlescent white), is the most gorgeous white on any car out there.  I’m such a fan that our 2019 Mazda 3 is pearlescent white, stunning when polished and waxed up, in all light.

6 hours ago, Holsrose said:

Hey all, just wanted to see if there were any recommendations of polish for my pearl white 370? 

also- has anyone had any experience of having parts of it re painted by a pro? I’ve heard mixed reports of the colour not blending very well etc

would love to hear anyone’s experience with the above thanks 

I’ve posted about this many times having owned two 370s in white. It’s a three stage paint so is difficult to blend a repair even by a very good body shop.  I’m not saying it’s impossible but not as easy as two stage non-pearl paints.  

14 hours ago, Holsrose said:

You'll want to stick to light-medium cut polishes on soft Nissan paint, ideally matched with an appropriate pad (even if polishing by hand).

Scholl S20 Black and S30+ are still my 'go to' polishes for soft paint. As always, start with the least agressive and work up if needed.