(Sold) 2008 Midnight Blue 350Z HR GT - £6700

Spoons

Nissan 350Z GT HR 313BHP
Midnight Blue

3 former keepers
101883 miles (will rise slightly due to continued light use)
MOT expiry 15/10/20 (no advisories)
Full Service History by Nissan and myself (Engineer by trade)
Last serviced 12/09/19 at 101911
2 x rear wheel bearings 5/10/19
4 x new Dunlop Sport Max RT2 Tyres

Sympathetic upgrades as follows

Hosetechnick stainless steel brake lines
Hosetechnick stainless steel clutch line
K&N air filters
Super Pro bushing on front lower compression (Banana arm)
M-TEC discs
Front DRL’S

Will come with an after market spoiler (unfit and Unpainted) and also front and rear wheel spacers.

Lots of history and receipts including Hunter Laser wheel alignment.

Always run on Shell V-power Nitro+ fuel without exception

I have owned this car for just shy of 4 years and have loved been part of the Z world! The car has been every bit what I had hoped and more, suffice to say it has done what any great car makes you do, and i have formed a huge attachment to it. That said I'm not asking daft money and you are still getting a hell of a lot of car for the money. It has been my daily drive for the time I have owned it, having done the daily commute (outside usual rush hour traffic, never sat over heating) and gone on some amazing drives too. It has never missed a beat and is without doubt one of the most dependable cars I have ever owned. That said a car is only as good as it is cared for and I always take exceptional care of my cars.

This car is a fantastic example of it's type and is still tight as a drum, other than the front bumper that has a few stone chips the body work and paint work are in great condition. No rust at all. It runs and drives faultless and always has.

For those that don't know these cars already and those that can't do a quick google search for the GT pack, car comes with the following

Rays Forged alloys

4 pot Brembo brakes

ABS and Traction control

Cruise control

Bluetooth connection (to certain phones)

Leather electric adjustable and heated seats

Built in SatNav

Bose stereo and speaker system (12" sub as standard)

I can provide the usual long ownership insight, tips and understanding of the model to help any new comers to the Z world. If your an old hand I'll happily chat for hours over a brew lol.

I'm sure I'll be back in a Z one day but for the minute I need to bow out to fund another project.

Test rides welcome and test drive only available with proof of insurance and funds present.

Feel free to in box me or email me at matthewdplatt@hotmail.com. I will send you my mobile if you want a conversation over the phone or to arrange viewing that way.

£6700

DSC_1129.JPG

DSC_1131.JPG

DSC_2931.JPG

DSC_2932.JPG

DSC_2933.JPG

DSC_2934.JPG

DSC_2935.JPG

DSC_2936.JPG

DSC_2937.JPG

DSC_2938.JPG

DSC_2939.JPG

DSC_2940.JPG

DSC_2941.JPG

DSC_2942.JPG

DSC_2943.JPG

DSC_2944.JPG

DSC_2945.JPG

DSC_2946.JPG

DSC_2948.JPG

DSC_2949.JPG

DSC_2950.JPG

DSC_2951.JPG

DSC_2952.JPG

IMG_20160913_121939.jpg

Edited by Spoons

On 03/12/2019 at 23:26, sk08rad said:

The best colour :thumbs:  GLWTS

Thanks pal,  I thought I replied to this the other day but doesn't look to have posted. Appreciate it though and just hope the fat guy on his sledge doesn't slow things down too much.

Well Im feeling generous seems it's Christmas!

Price reduction. £6200

If your after a 350Z that hasn't been messed about with and has been maintained and driven with mechanical sympathy and care. This is it! Christmas presents don't get much better. 

Well with a heavy heart, I have today bowed out of the Z world!  I will be back as I have loved every minute of my ownership and Z adventures.  Safe trips everyone and a happy Christmas and have a prosperous New Year.

Oh and happy driving to Steve the new owner. Be gentle with him people, he's a Z virgin but will be a good addition to the owners group for sure.