Voting Intention

coldel

Voting Intention  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you likely to vote for in the upcoming election? Select One.

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • SNP
    • DUP
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • Brexit
    • Plaid
    • Someone Else
    • Not Decided Yet
    • Not Going To Vote

41 minutes ago, coldel said:

I can't seem to add a poll to the other thread, so thought it might be interesting to see what the 350z voting intentions are for the forthcoming election.

You're missing one option buddy, which is "can't vote, I'm European" :teeth:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks Colin, yeah the problem was it seems you have to create the poll when you create the thread, I couldnt go back and edit an existing thread and add a poll in. Anyway, we have this one now, and I cannot seem to edit it to add in an extra response as per the above!

Edited by coldel

41 minutes ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

Yeah but who would you vote for if you could? :lol:

I'd vote labour as I don't believe there is a single type of brexit that all wanted 3 years ago. 

Show the people what brexit means in detail and reality, and let them pick. I don't care if it's hard Vs remain, bojos deal Vs remain, or whatever else. But everyone I talk to is explaining brexit to me in a completely unique way, so obviously loads of people still don't know what it actually means in practice, as it can't be a thousand different things...

Now queue all the brexit means brexit, let's get brexit done, no deal is better than bad deal soundbites :teeth:

Can we have "Not Conservative under any circumstances" as an option? :lol:

I dont like Corbyn or his policies but I dont believe any other party can get near a majority but Im ****ed if Im voting for that bunch of lying bastards. Looking like the tactical vote will be LibDem round here but will keep an eye on the polls :) 

• Haha 3

The leavers have been told for the last 3 years that at the referendum they didn't know what they were voting for.I think most just wanted out that was the deal.Now there have been several attempts at deals I would be interested to know how many of the voting public, either leave or remain have read the deal in it's entirety,not many I would guess !

Edited by formatzero

You could always "protest vote" they are actually counted. 

Conservative majority = A bunch of tossers in but with ok bartering power to get a deal as they want to leave.

Labour majority = Slightly better idiots in charge but with no cards to play. Why would the EU give any kind of deal knowing that the public will reject it if it's bad enough. 

There are other things than Brexit to vote on but it's up there with the main points.