Which version to select for parts?

ScottHelme

Hey everyone,

First time 350Z owner and first time forum poster. Bought as a dedicated drift car but I’m not sure what vehicle I should select when looking for parts, especially on eBay. 

Take this short shifter: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Short-Shifter-Quick-Shift-Kit-for-Nissan-Fairlady-350Z-Z33-2003-2007-Models/323386930468?fits=Car+Make%3ANissan|Cars+Year%3A2007&hash=item4b4b5cf524:g:eJgAAOSwN91barfM

If you go through the make and model selection in the Compatibility section, there are 3 different ones available.

Nissan 

350Z

Z33 [2002 - 2008]

291 HP

Z33 [2002 - 2009]

301 HP

313 HP

Looking at the car I think I have the Rev Up engine, it’s not the HR as no dual air intake and the front of the engine looks like a Rev Up from images I’ve seen on the front engine cover with the markings. Question is, which is mine in the 3 listed above for parts compatibility? 

My guess would be DE, Rev Up and HR for the 3 power figures, but is that it? Would that make mine the 301 HP one? The compatibility check results do change depending which one you select so I need to be sure!