New 370z owner

Hi! Had my 2010 370z a week now and I love it! We’ve got a pain in the backside drive that’s really steep and hard to get into so that’s the only problem I’m having at the mo. 
Thought I would say hi and while I’m here find out what you’ve all done about the bit of black plastic under the front bumper If it’s catching on everything? 
thanks 

Welcome welcome! Hope you enjoy the Z in all its glory. 

I'd recommend getting a new undertray if that's what you mean by the plastic, otherwise you'll be best uploading a photo. 

The aluminium undertray are a good buy, make servicing easier too. Check the traders on here for more info. 

Edited by Umster

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the club!....the air deflectors i think you are talking about are easily clipped back into their holes if you're catching them on your drive. The x3 bolts that fix them to the bumper tend to rust and snap through which is what happened to mine. Had to replace the inner wheel arch liner as it's all one part!.....crazy!

Thank you all for your replies..... I’m a girl by the way for all of you who said he or fella lol Here is the beast. It’s gorgeous, drove it back from Scotland to Devon a few weeks ago. The black rubbery plastic trim under the front bumper is being caught on my drive but not a lot I can do about it so will just have to replace it one day. 
Love the car tho, if anyone is in Devon let me know if you want to meet and compare machines CD38A2C2-787B-47AA-8031-2D28AF5CCB34.jpeg.9ebac15fb69bf9c03e3d436ba17e2e5f.jpeg

• Like 5