400z

Junkyardbear

41 minutes ago, Ekona said:

F*ck those mock ups by a bored student Toyota intern whilst looking at a Supra are ugly as sin. They’d be lucky to sell six if it looked anything like that. 

The baseball cap look is not a good one for cars. 

FTFY. ;)

Pretty much just taken a new Supra, stuck a bit of the new Griffith on the (very) front end and done a little bit of colouring in from what I can see.

I have noticed that not one source has (yet) posted the same renderings as whatever other source they've copy & pasted the words from in the 4-5 years these rumours have persisted though. At least someone is getting some work out of it. :lol:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I’ll have a sniff around when the order book opens, mibees they’ll do a Champions League type launch :thumbs:.  Stang stays tho, more fun than a funnery:D 

Been toying with a MX5 for ages, bit this might meet the need for another 2 seater

Edited by The G Man

10 minutes ago, Impressed said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/nissan-previews-all-new-400z-sports-car/ar-BB14HxQ9?ocid=spartanntp

The top picture is obviously from the Nissan vid. Is the second clear picture the real deal of just some randoms render?

second one is fake lol, but design can change based on accountants and feedback. They really want to pay homage to the original so the back will probably not change in the first pic