400z

Junkyardbear

2 hours ago, Ekona said:

Ffs how many bloody threads do we need on this?! It’s all utter bullsh*t right now anyway, it’s no more real than me saying it’ll be a 12 seat coupe weighing 500kg and having a quad turbo V12 making 74bhp. 

As the OP is relatively new, I think some leeway is allowed ;)

But yes endless threads all based off the same rubbish article by Autocar about 18 months ago - the same article that claimed the Tokyo 2019 show would be showing off the new 400z concept, take a look and let me know if you see it...

https://www.tokyo-motorshow.com/en/gallery/photo/01_050_Nissan/index001.html

6 hours ago, coldel said:

As the OP is relatively new, I think some leeway is allowed ;)

But yes endless threads all based off the same rubbish article by Autocar about 18 months ago - the same article that claimed the Tokyo 2019 show would be showing off the new 400z concept, take a look and let me know if you see it...

https://www.tokyo-motorshow.com/en/gallery/photo/01_050_Nissan/index001.html

I can't see the 400 z

On 27/11/2019 at 11:34, Junkyardbear said:

Ekona calm down you need to smoke a joint or get layed bruv lmfao.

:lol::lol:

Dude the amount of threads discussing this its kinda understandable some reactions here. I was an huge advocate for the 400Z and we discussed it to death in the "other cars" section. To the point I was being stalked by "Jetpilot" all over the gaff. He did have valid points though. We let the thread die and said lets wait 9 months to the Tokyo Motorshow came and ducks flew. Then someone posted some quotes on the net from alfonso albaisa and new threads were opened all over the forum. 

If you read some of these articles closely. Nissan still havent decided what the car will be (hybrid, electric or petrol). Hence a design, sketch hasnt even been drafted.

The chief designer hasnt mentioned, hinted at anything. I follow him on social media. Their main focus is the Juke and other small electric projects in the pipeline such as an SUV showcased in Tokyo

Hope that helps you understand where we are at and peoples reactions to this topic. A mixture of here we go again and fake news = :stir: LOL

Edited by GranTurismoEra

12 hours ago, Umster said:

I miss the days of "Forum Help and Suggestions". . . 

Maybe a new sub forum called 'Other spurious completely unsubstantiated rehashed rubbish off the internet' 

Rule 1: Please make sure whatever you post has been posted at least 10 times on this forum already, otherwise mods will remove it, we don't want original trustworthy news in this sub forum

Rule 2: Please ensure that you include an image proving the story which has been drawn by a currently unemployed Iranian freelancer as categorical proof of the news article in question 

Rule 3: Please make sure you get really really really excited about the story no matter how absurd the claims are , never let common sense get in the way of a brilliantly nonsensical news article

;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...