Hyundai "crazy" sports car

GranTurismoEra

All under wraps but will release next year as a hybrid or fully electric sports car. 

https://www.caradvice.com.au/809437/hyundai-working-on-crazy-sports-car-due-2020/

The designer who has worked on Lamborghinis in the past stated its definitely going ahead. Who knows maybe the doors will go up and boast twice as much power as the Supra.

• Like 1

I'm liking the look of those renders! Although we were all let down by Honda's e-prototype when they actually made it. Let's hope Hyundai don't fall into the same trap.

I think the i30n is one of the better looking hatches out there ATM. (Especially the one at caffeine & machine!) Keep up the good work Hyundai!

No one actually read the article then?

Article: Hyundai are planning on making a car.

Also the article; here’s a random, unrelated 6 year old concept that Hyundai once drew, because we wanted pictures.

Everyone: Hyundai is putting that exact car into production, it’ll be awesome!

:huh:

Its like all 47 threads on the new Z that is “definitely” going to happen because someone at Nissan made passing reference to an old model one time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1