Off Road Motorcycles

TT350

Hi. 

I'm all over the place with things that I want to do. But one of the things I've always loved was off road biking. I've had 3 bikes, a Yamaha YZ250 that I learned to ride on, a Honda CR250 and a KTM300 EXC.

I think, for the money, they're more fun than cars. You won't experience much as fast in the way of acceleration, especially when you take into account you're doing those speeds off road.

I was always much more into the all day events of technical challenges as opposed to flat out motocross style speed. So, what I would like to do is get out there with the clubs that are around and do some of the full/2 day events on a road legal bike. Perhaps a 4 stroke of 450cc and above, circa 55bhp and 100kg.

I will get out there on my own regardless but, I just wanted to see if anyone on here was partial to a bit of mud?

The YZ I bought brand new in 2000. I fitted a Jeff Emig Graphics kit to it pretty much straight away. I only owned it 18 months before it was stolen. 

It would be nice to see who amongst us are also mud sluggers!

20191120_214711.jpg

ead50f837e8bc47a48a00c1a54c223e6.jpg

Edited by TT350
Add video