Best Places To Advertise 370z

Chester15

I am in the process of purchasing a different vehicle and have been offered a part ex price for my 2010 370z.

Before I accept the part ex price, are there any good places to advertise her?  I can't do it on here as I have not posted enough questions to qualify for posting a for sale post.

If not, I'll just take the part ex price but it would be nice if she went to someone who would really appreciate her.

370z.jpg

• Like 1

£30k on new car - didnt think £8k was overly bad for part X - I paid £12k two years ago so taking retail at £12k and trade at £8k over 2 years seemed as expected. Was thinking along the lines if worth £9k as private sale and get £500-1000 off new one then might be worth it.

1 minute ago, Chester15 said:

£30k on new car - didnt think £8k was overly bad for part X - I paid £12k two years ago so taking retail at £12k and trade at £8k over 2 years seemed as expected. Was thinking along the lines if worth £9k as private sale and get £500-1000 off new one then might be worth it.

KK so if you've not negotiated a reduction on the sticker price then as you say it's a straight 8K for the car. I wouldn't be faffing round in the hopes of saving a grand over a car you really want.

Took months to sell my Nismo 370z. Its a hard time to sell any car let alone a soft top. Personally I would px it unless you are prepared for a long wait or you get lucky. Either way I hope you sell. I tried E-Bay (full of chancers), Autotrader and Pistonheads, and of course this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/11/2019 at 11:11, Payco said:

Took months to sell my Nismo 370z. Its a hard time to sell any car let alone a soft top. Personally I would px it unless you are prepared for a long wait or you get lucky. Either way I hope you sell. I tried E-Bay (full of chancers), Autotrader and Pistonheads, and of course this forum.

My zed is going up for sell next year, hopefully it will go quickly