Quick winter rim clean

HEADPHONES

Now winter is here and most of the weekend is daddy duties, it's almost impossible to have time to get surfaces perfectly dry.

So washed the rims with shampoo and a mitt.

Got most of the water off with a quick leaf blower session.

Then wiped them over with Optimum Optiseal as it doesn't mind damp surfaces.

I used to love the glossy finish of Megs Endurance gel, but don't have time to dry the tyres 100%.

So after the cordless leaf blower I wiped over with the water based Autoglym instant tyre dressing.

Stolen plates

Happy days:teeth:

Until some theiving toe rags knicked my number plates a couple hours ago:thumbdown:

Just ordered another bottle of this

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/turtle-wax-dry-shine-rinse-wax-512-delivered-at-carparts4less-3326285

My first order will be arriving Monday but today's rim session reminded me how hard applying an LSP is in the cold damp winter.

So I'll be putting this in a tiny travel spray bottle to apply to wheel barrels and spokes after rinsing, then simply jetrinse again to activate.

Silver rims seem to be very forgiving at showing streaks from over application or not drying down after application with this stuff.

So I'm planning to use a few spritz per wheel after every wash.

Will report back when I get it.