Best hoover

LukeA

Looking for a decent hoover for cleaning the zed would like one with all the attachments with it. 

budget of £150, might go to £200 if it was that good 

anyone got any recommendations? It will only be used on the car so no need for a household one, I’m not sure if there are any specifically  made for car cleaning 

thanks in advance 

Okay, my only real input is that even a handheld Dyson has been better than any other that I've used... however that comes with the caveat that I've used about 4 vacuum cleaners. In my life. Ever.

That said, the handheld Dyson is pretty good for all areas of the car as it's not bulky, lasts a fair while and obviously doesn't have any cables/hoses to faff about with.  But I'm pretty sure they come with next to nothing or they'll be out of your price range. 

Unless you want and wet vac, in which case it'll be useless.

5 hours ago, SuperStu said:

I got one of these, it’s pretty hardcore.

https://www.drapertools.com/product/13785/20L-1250W-230V-Wet-and-Dry-Vacuum-Cleaner-with-Stainless-Steel-Tank

Not many frills and takes a fair amount of abuse (small rubble, liquid, etc).

Nice price and might get it if it’s as good as you say

4 hours ago, ilogikal1 said:

Okay, my only real input is that even a handheld Dyson has been better than any other that I've used... however that comes with the caveat that I've used about 4 vacuum cleaners. In my life. Ever.

That said, the handheld Dyson is pretty good for all areas of the car as it's not bulky, lasts a fair while and obviously doesn't have any cables/hoses to faff about with.  But I'm pretty sure they come with next to nothing or they'll be out of your price range. 

Unless you want and wet vac, in which case it'll be useless.

im not really sure if I need a wet vac, I have access to a Bissel spot clean pro so I can clean the carpets with that but I need something on the weekend cleaning to pick the crap off the carpet and remove dried mud and getting in tight areas like around the seats 

I’ve found a draper one abit more powerful then the one mentioned atm seems top of my list

https://www.drapertools.com/product/20523/30L-Wet-and-Dry-Vacuum-Cleaner-with-Stainless-Steel-Tank-(1600W)

On 14/11/2019 at 13:12, veeg33 said:

I've been looking at this from Argos --> https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8815785

Seems to be good value for money.

I can’t seem to find any specs on it but for the price you can’t really go wrong

10 hours ago, Hayd350 said:

Miele all the way, built to last. Best vacuum i've ever had and i subscribe to vacuum monthly.

The Miele seem a bit on the expensive side for me but they do seem good