My ST DE Import specs

Junkyardbear

I've been reading through this thread and wanted to shed some light on my import ST DE 2005 350z. That was registered in the uk 2007.20190907_013610.jpg.36d843fb3bb6e20210940ffd15e4b650.jpg

Mine has 18" wheels (the ones that look like the GTR wheels)

Last owner fitted skyline front calipers with brembro discs.

Full tan leather electric heated seats. Sat nav (now removed) steering wheel controls pearlesent white paint square number plate moulded rear bumper.

Electric folding mirrors via switch.

Has the bottom arch body kit things on all for corners.

Auto box with Snow normal and power driving  switch. Xenon head lights.

Bose sound system (only speakers remain after touch screen install)

And mine is confirmed 294 bhp from the factory . I've fitted stainless zorst and Y pipe and moshi motor induction kit with heat shield. Iam getting it reflashed next spring. Hope this helps anybody out whith comparisons. 

20191113_154145.jpg

It could literally have been a typo on the power figure when the car was registered or that the DE-Revup is what you have which has higher bhp but lower torque (from memory please correct where required) than the DE so performance is pretty much on par between the two. The spats have been added at some point (you can see as the white doesnt match perfectly?) and the rear bumper looks a different shade of white unless its the photo playing tricks?

11 minutes ago, Junkyardbear said:

Its the photo seems to change colour a bit in different light due to the pearlesent paint.

And any slight shadow from  buildings ect make it look more of a cream colour. Same with weather dull days it look more cream clear days its super white but compared to VW bmw ford whites ect sitting  next to them it looks cream.

17 hours ago, coldel said:

Sorry I meant just the rear bumper - the rest of the car seems the same pane to panel but the bumper looked noticeably different against both the boot and rear arch.

It's the picture m8 everything matches : )

17 hours ago, Junkyardbear said:

Its the photo seems to change colour a bit in different light due to the pearlesent paint.

And any slight shadow from  buildings ect make it look more of a cream colour. Same with weather dull days it look more cream clear days its super white but compared to VW bmw ford whites ect sitting  next to them it looks cream.