**For Sale 2006 Facelift 350Z Fairlady Fresh Import** PRICE REDUCED ***

Up for sale is this lovely 2006 facelift Auto Fairlady/350Z that I imported earlier this year. I brought this over as I fancied one to run around in this summer. Initially I was looking for a manual but my buyer found this low mileage (64K miles) auto in great condition. 

I have had a few manuals but never an auto but i'm actually pleasantly surprised at how nice it is for a daily driver. It has the option to change up and down manually on the stick or just leave it in full auto mode.

Being an import the underside is almost like new, it looks like a 6 month old car its immaculate. As its the facelift model it has the later front bumper, bi-Xenon headlamps, LED tail lights and uprated interior. I think it looks great in silver and has a really nice set of staggered PIAA wheels fitted which is the only modification. These wheels are very high quality and would have been expensive new. It has a Nissan option alarm that auto folds the mirrors and can turn the headlamps on.

The following work has been carried out since import:

UK spec clocks fitted along with Auxiliary gauges, everything now reads in miles and the fuel calculator is in MPG. I have the original clocks to go with the car

UK spec rear right lamp cluster with fog light fitted

Both front lower ball joints renewed

Oil + filter change with OEM filter and Fuchs 5W 30 oil

Coolant change with Nissan coolant

OEM spec air filter 

New gas boot struts

New Battery

New wiper blades front and rear

New front tyres

New Gates Aux belts

4 wheel alignment carried out

Hawk HPS front pads fitted to the 2 pot sliding front calipers, braking power is awesome. The discs and rear pads are in as new condition. 

Pioneer UK spec USB radio fitted

Center consol and window switches wrapped black (they had the usual wear)

UK owners manual and book pack 

The car had been serviced regularly in Japan at Nissan with service stickers still present, the oil was golden but I wanted to give it a fresh change. It has been on a trip to the Nurburgring where it performed faultlessly and did not use a drop of oil. It even managed a lap :)

As this is an import it comes under the PLG tax bracket so is only £280 a year for road tax.

The car is MOT'd until July next year and currently taxed should someone want to test drive. I am based 10 minutes from Aberdeen airport and can collect a prospective buyer. I can also arrange delivery nationwide at a competitive price.

This car wants for nothing, I would love to keep it but have way to many projects and it will just sit idle over winter as in my opinion it way to clean to use through the bad weather. There is some damage to the lower par of the front bumper on the drivers side but its difficult to see and doesn't effect the overall appearance. 

I think the price is fair based on condition but I will listen to sensible offers., its now around 66K miles and its worth keeping in mind mileage done in Japan is a lot less strenuous on a car compared to over here.

Any questions please ask :)

REDUCED TO £3800 NO OFFERS, if it does not sell I will break it, PM me if you are interested in any parts.

20191108_102841.jpg

20191108_102848.jpg

20191108_102931.jpg

20191026_121407.jpg

20191026_121400.jpg

20191026_121427.jpg

20191108_102812.jpg

20191108_102742.jpg

20191108_102817.jpg

20191108_102835.jpg

20191116_132056.jpg

I'm starting to love my jap auto nismo after owning numerous manual 350z's

It feels faster due the the 5 speed box and different diff.... Maybe all in the mind lol 

Such a clean example Ewen. So much car for little money. Good luck with the sale. 

Paul 

Edited by P15UL T
  • Like 1