JAPFEST SILVERSTONE SATURDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER 2021

andy james

Agree with all the previous comments brilliant day shame we could not get all the Zs on the stand as we could have had at 3 if not 4 full rows. 
I have an apology to make I stated I hoped to get to the Motor Museum tomorrow but sadly cannot I know Davey does a brilliant job of organising these meets so sorry but hope everyone has a great day.

9 hours ago, galaxyg said:

I was amazed just how many Zs were at Japfest. I think the only model more represented (and only maybe) was the much newer GT86.

There were GT86s absolutely everywhere! Seems like they have really good aftermarket support as well.

12 hours ago, galaxyg said:

I was amazed just how many Zs were at Japfest. I think the only model more represented (and only maybe) was the much newer GT86.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the Zs on the stand and generally dotted around too. Agree that there were loads of GT86s as well. It was a fantastic day I thought, although the track action was really poor yesterday in comparison to what I'm used to when I go to Trax or FordFair at Silverstone though. 

I need to join you lot on the stand next year though, so I can push the 370Z Roadster numbers up a bit more I reckon! :D

5 minutes ago, Lee370Z said:

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the Zs on the stand and generally dotted around too. Agree that there were loads of GT86s as well. It was a fantastic day I thought, although the track action was really poor yesterday in comparison to what I'm used to when I go to Trax or FordFair at Silverstone though. 

I need to join you lot on the stand next year though, so I can push the 370Z Roadster numbers up a bit more I reckon! :D

You do need to, pretty sure I was the only 370z roadster there.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Humpy said:

You do need to, pretty sure I was the only 370z roadster there.

Yes and yours was the only one I saw too. :)

I grabbed a couple of photos of it, and it was fantastic to see it in person for sure. :thumbs:

1 hour ago, Lee370Z said:

Why don’t you come to Brands this month. We have plenty of room still on the club stand 

54 minutes ago, Payco said:

Why don’t you come to Brands this month. We have plenty of room still on the club stand 

Really appreciate the invite. :thumbs:

If it didn't clash with my birthday weekend I would've definitely been up for that. :)

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

My ticket was rolled over from 2020. So it was the £25 iirc.

I paid £27.

Think it was only £40 on the gate? Which admittedly was quite a lot to ask given there wasn't as much on this year.

• Like 1