led lights

retro_al

Very interested in the coilovers and the led rear lights. What spring rates are front and rear? 

also are the rear lights straight swap plug and play for a 2005 z?

eibach anti roll bars front and back ? With drop links? Could you provide photos and prices.

thanks

Edited by Lolli pop
Added

On 01/11/2019 at 21:58, Lolli pop said:

Very interested in the coilovers and the led rear lights. What spring rates are front and rear? 

also are the rear lights straight swap plug and play for a 2005 z?

eibach anti roll bars front and back ? With drop links? Could you provide photos and prices.

thanks

-just wondering anymore news on the anti roll bars?

On 03/11/2019 at 00:31, Lolli pop said:

Thanks for responses. As new to z world- what are regular spring rates and is 14 frt and 7 rear very stiff? 

I copied these from the spring rates question in the suspension sub thread. Originally posted by @Docwra.

Standard is 5.4kg/mm front and 6.1 rear on a 2004, from 04 onwards the rears went to 7.6. Nismo S-tune are 8.1 and 8.9 respectively. The convertible was 427lb if that helps at all .......

BC's are 10/8

HSD Monopros are 14/7

HSD Dualtechs are 12/11

Meister R (dual) 10/8

Meister R (single) 10/5

Tein Street 9/9

Ohlins NIS 10/7

Cusco 10/7

HKS Hipermax III 9/9

Apexi N1 10/8

Tanabe Sustec 10/8

Megan Track 12/10

Thanks for verification. I’ve no plans to track the car so am worried about very high spring rates making car non compliant on our roads. My car is 2005 roadster and would like to refresh the 14 year old set up to improve handling but not to the detriment of ride. I understand there is a balance and compromise. The rear spring rate seem to be on a par rate wise with stock but believe 14 front would be too harsh for me. Will use your info to decide what would work best for me. Good luck with sale I’m sure there will be someone who can make very good use of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...