INCARNATION 2020 DATE

Payco

All

Just received the invite for 2020 so I have promptly submitted an application for 15 cars for this popular event. Date is Sat 4th April 2020.

Full post to follow in Jan 2020.

Martin

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

you own my old Nismo ?. You lucky man, you have a stunning car. PM me a current photo and if you need any background on her just shout. She is well documented on here.

• Haha 1

Chill buddy. Have been doing this show with the club for 6 years and I am local. We meet on the A23 for breakfast at a transport café outside Brighton and you convoy in behind me via the local backroads. All the other traffic heads straight in and queues whilst we cruise in on the blindside :teeth:. I will publish full meet details in plenty of time. Look forward to seeing you again.

Martin

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Folks. Please see note I have received from Ace, Further details will follow when I receive them,

Martin

Dear Club Admin,

The below official statement is to follow later today on all Ace platforms, but I wanted to inform you beforehand about the postponement of the forthcoming 10th annual InCarNation Brighton due to concerns surrounding COVID-19.

We are in dialogue with the Brighton and Hove City Council exploring alternative dates and we will be updating you as soon as we reach an agreement. I do hope that you will be able to join us then.

I would like to thank you for your understanding and continuous support- i am gutted as much as you are.

InCarNation Brighton

COVID-19

Through our collaborative discussions with the local authorities, and while continuously monitoring the World Health Organization and national administration announcements and recommendations, it is with heavy heart that we confirm the postponement of the 10th annual InCarNation Brighton, originally scheduled for Saturday 4th of April, due to concerns surrounding COVID-19.

At this time of global uncertainty, the health, safety and well-being of everyone must stand at the forefront of any decisions that impact our communities. As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve rapidly, and based on current information, we know that this is the right decision

Whilst devastated to postpone the event, Ace Cafe London and Brighton and Hove City Council are in dialogue exploring alternative InCarNation Brighton dates, and at this difficult time we would like to thank in advance all participating car club members, and everyone else involved with this very special seaside event, for your understanding, enthusiasm, and continued support

Best regards,

Vasilis

All good. Was originally going to come with a mask and gloves then leave by midday anyway. means more time in bed and maybe going for a country lane blast with the windows up in the morning. Can imagine someone sneezing while crossing the road then catching a whiff of those germs with the windows down :lol: 

Edited by GranTurismoEra