Wanted - 8pin headlight loom connectors

zeebez

Lol, don't mind my sence of humour ..... if you have some I'm all ears. I know you keep eyes on the wanted section .... Let's face it it's rude not to if your a breaker. 

Tbh over the last couple of years I've noticed activities on forums generally become rather stagnant so I don't put a lot of hope in them as Facebook groups seam to be over taking which in its self is a bit odd ..... But not to digress too much .... 

lve seen some pig tails for sale from czp In the states which have caught my attention, I need some of the rubbish nissan bumper grommets too but I'll grab them new.

I don't need a loom just the connectors or pig pails ..... I don't expect most people are willing to butcher a loom unless the shell is off to the scrap heap of you know what I mean.

Just to put the cards on the table if you do have some just let me know what you want for them, I don't want to beat about the bush haggling for a price. Cheers