Hi All!

I have owned my 350z for a few months now, amazing car and from what I can see a very supportive forum (which cannot be said for some brands).

Very early days in terms of mods, for now looking to get the basics right. 99k and all is standard.

So far have focused on new tyres, axles and suspension (more on that elsewhere)... and have took it to the bodyshop for a tidy up. 

Looking forward to sharing and getting your insight.

Thanks

1278556468_media(2).jpg.6de1d8676286bfe953bff07edd7636af.jpgmedia.jpg.01b250560ef7ed4f4a471b0d0fe4b635.jpg

Thanks all!

Have had the car a few months and really enjoy the unique character, especially compared to new cars. Looking forward to getting it all in shape soon. Quick question, how are these like in the winter, still pretty usable apart from in deep snow?

@AntelopeSam - I'm based in Rugby, how about you?

I live near Coalville in Leicestershire but am from Coventry so spend a lot of time there as well! 

Davey_83 above is the midland meet organiser and puts on a good few meets a year.

I've driven mine in freezing conditions and it's all been fine. Caught me out a couple of times when it's been perticulally slippy and I've been feeling playful. I think there's quite a lot of pedal travel so it's easy to control the throttle.

My 350 is my everyday car all weathers. Had some poor tyres on when I bought it. Just fitted the Bridgestone Weather Control A005 and really notice the difference in braking. No doubt someone will come along and tell you your head will drop off if you don't have Michelin Sports of some form. Admittedly I'm no boy race but do like a blip of the throttle occasionally, of course within the speed limit and when it is safe to do so.

https://www.giga-tyres.co.uk/bridgestone/weather-control-a005/225/45-r18/95/v/gi-r-377634ga

Found Giga very good price and got them in about 3 days.

Welcome to the forum

59 minutes ago, EcoFriendlyAL said:

Just fitted the Bridgestone Weather Control A005 and really notice the difference in braking. No doubt someone will come along and tell you your head will drop off if you don't have Michelin Sports of some form. 

:notworthy:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi- just joined as well. Now we are heading into winter - hope the z can drive as well and cope with the weather in particular snow, though being rwd and over 280bhp - it will be fun finding out. My tyres are Bridgestone 050a front but rears seem to be non brand - so may have to look at replacing these soon. 

4 minutes ago, Lolli pop said:

Hi- just joined as well. Now we are heading into winter - hope the z can drive as well and cope with the weather in particular snow, though being rwd and over 280bhp - it will be fun finding out. My tyres are Bridgestone 050a front but rears seem to be non brand - so may have to look at replacing these soon. 

Why don't you start your own introduction and welcome thread?

:welcome: to the forum anyway.

Thanks ZmanAlex - I have started my own but thought I’d say hi to all the others.

whilst I got your attention would you be able to provide new anti roll bar links, and new banana bar. The more I’m driving I can hear there is definitely some clonking noise from the front at low speed over uneven surfaces and have been reading up it could be these that are the issue. Do you provide supply and fit? If so where are you based?