How To Tell Which Model 350z?? Help :D

JaGe

Hi All,

Real quick - am looking at the below 350z but want to check which model it is. Not sure how to tell! I think it's a higher spec, given the heated leather seats, switches on the steering wheel. But is it a stock GT??

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201910173395269?sort=relevance&make=NISSAN&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&advertising-location=at_cars&model=350 Z&radius=55&postcode=cm132hg&price-to=4000&page=1

Really appreciate any wisdom offered here :D

Best,

JaGe

Hi JaGe, not sure why no ones replied? I believe its an after market exhaust as there's just one pipe at the back. My Z is a standard car as far as I know, has two tail pipes. but mines not a GT. Someone should tell you if that's the standard screen or not. Yes GT has heated leather seats, (I understand not very good and not updatable) Sat Nav and I think cruise control is the 3rd thing. Apart from that you should have the benbo brakes and alloys etc. Hope someone can confirm or deny this. Same wheels as mine. Only I have Bridgestone tyres on mine ;-)

P.S have a look at the .gov MOT site. MOT runs out on 12th Nov, these were advisories last year to have a look at.

Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):

• Offside Front Tyre worn close to legal limit/worn on edge (5.2.3 (e))
  • Nearside Front Road wheel slightly distorted (5.2.2 (c) (i))
  • Offside Front Road wheel slightly distorted (5.2.2 (c) (i))
Edited by EcoFriendlyAL

The GT pack consists of heated electric leather seats, cruise control (buttons on the right side of the steering wheel) and an uprated Bose sound system. 

The pioneer double din headunit in the car you've linked is aftermarket as is the single exit exhaust. 

I think the bigger brembo brakes were standard on all UK models but it doesn't have the forged Rays alloys that were an option at the time. 

Advert says 276 bhp so not a revup - MOT says first registered 1March 2006 so low tax band - Rays were a £1000.00 option and Brembos were standard.

As stated above, exhaust and head-unit are aftermarket and probably a GT with heated leather seats (ask if it's got cruise to be sure)

I'd say it's a DE with 280PS, the Rev-up had a facelifted interior, headlights, rear lights and front bumper which this car doesn't have. According to Cazana it was registered on 1st March 2006 so cheaper pre-23rd March vehicle tax of £325 instead of £570. :thumbs: