Berk HFC & Tarmac short tails resonated

ben_8971

I’m thinking of buying berk HFC to put on my Nismo. I have Tarmac’s resonated short tails already fitted, was wondering if anyone had the same set up and has any videos of the sound?

Also looking at getting the EcuTek remap in the spring as well when it comes out of hibernation after the bad weather :) 

thanks, Ben 

Not heard that particular combo but I'm guessing it might be a bit too too loud for most tastes.  If you can find someone with a similar set up to listen to in person that would be best as vids never seem to give a true impression of loudness.  

On 16/10/2019 at 08:11, sipar69 said:

Not heard that particular combo but I'm guessing it might be a bit too too loud for most tastes.  If you can find someone with a similar set up to listen to in person that would be best as vids never seem to give a true impression of loudness.  

Yeah I thought that but not many with a set up like that near me

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/10/2019 at 15:36, ben_8971 said:

I’m thinking of buying berk HFC to put on my Nismo. I have Tarmac’s resonated short tails already fitted, was wondering if anyone had the same set up and has any videos of the sound?

Also looking at getting the EcuTek remap in the spring as well when it comes out of hibernation after the bad weather :) 

thanks, Ben 

I don't have that setup Ben, but I've just posted a thread in this section, with a link to a YouTube video I've thrown together, showing the difference between a stock exhaust and one fitted with HFC's. The difference is quite marked, and may give you an idea of the increase in volume you're going to get when you fit HFC's, as well as that extra 'bark', as I call it.

5 hours ago, The Dreamer said:

I don't have that setup Ben, but I've just posted a thread in this section, with a link to a YouTube video I've thrown together, showing the difference between a stock exhaust and one fitted with HFC's. The difference is quite marked, and may give you an idea of the increase in volume you're going to get when you fit HFC's, as well as that extra 'bark', as I call it.

Very interesting that, as you say it does give it a lot more bark!

Well I’ve bought the HFCs not, just waiting for the time to get them fitted.

• Like 1