Sam from Worcestershire ( update April 2023 )

17 hours ago, Azurez33 said:

If you need anything else bigger done let me know, I’m at a a garage in Malvern and regularly do the work for @Monkey1983

Cheers, will defo keep you in mind if any work needs doing. Would like to replace the soft top material at some point, it's ok and not leaking but has a few repairs on it.

2 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

I'm quietly pleased those super Euro style wheels have gone, these new ones looks so much better and especially on a dark colour - can't wait to see it in the Spring 

Thanks Davey , I did love my old wheels but it was time for a change ( I’ve always wanted some dish wheels ) and I absolutely love them ! 
when is our first meet going to be I’m bored of winter now ! 🤣

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

I'm quietly pleased those super Euro style wheels have gone, these new ones looks so much better and especially on a dark colour - can't wait to see it in the Spring 

As am I as they were dreadful to get the tyres off 😂

22 minutes ago, Monkey1983 said:

Thanks Davey , I did love my old wheels but it was time for a change ( I’ve always wanted some dish wheels ) and I absolutely love them ! 
when is our first meet going to be I’m bored of winter now ! 🤣

What he said 😂

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
  • Monkey1983 changed the title to Sam from Worcestershire ( updated 2nd July 2022 )

Just read through this entire thread, and have to say the car is absolutely stunning 😍 

Love what you have done to the car, this may be controversial but i really liked the old wheels. Having said that, i do also really like the new ones too.

great work mate 👍

On 02/06/2022 at 16:16, Monkey1983 said:

No lighting yet , the first attempt looked poo , I’ve got the exterior neons as well to do. #bringback2001

I have some ideas aha is how we go around doing them that’s the issue 😂

40 minutes ago, Steve1 said:

Just read through this entire thread, and have to say the car is absolutely stunning 😍 

Love what you have done to the car, this may be controversial but i really liked the old wheels. Having said that, i do also really like the new ones too.

great work mate 👍

Thankyou ! The old wheels were mint I loved them but I fancied a change. They will be up for sale soon when I get round to cleaning them and sorting a advert out. 

• 1 month later...
  • Monkey1983 changed the title to Sam from Worcestershire ( updated 6th of july 2022 ! )
  • Monkey1983 changed the title to Sam from Worcestershire ( update April 2023 )