Help please obd messed up my car

Reevey

hi I have messed my 2002 nissan fairlady up pluged obd2 two in tried app car made some clicking noises now it wont start no dash working wipers move on there on like the battery  is flat wish I had left it alone can anyone help with info PLEASE

Maybe a better description will help, what did you plug in exactly, what app did you use, what did you press etc.

Is the battery flat? Flat batteries will cause the car to click when you try and start it. 

A video will usually help also otherwise people are going to be guessing a bit blind...

hi I had an engine light on so brought a bluetooth obd2 reader to read the code.

I plugged the Bluetooth obd2 reader into the car and opened the torque app to try to connect to the car.

I tried different connection setting in the app but it said there was no connection on any of them then the car started to make clicking noises and dash lights went off. so when you turn on ignition car makes a clicking Nosie  the dash does not light up gauges don't move up no power if you try to start the car wipers move slowly across the screen even though I have not turned them on. I am gutted wish I have never done this any help please

Is the Bluetooth reader from Ebay or from a shop? You might be very unlucky and got a faulty one as it seems like you might have short circuited the on board electronics systems but i could be wrong. Have you try to disconnect your battery and leave it for a good 10-15mins. This might reset your car. My zed did weird things when I installed some LED dome/map lights many years ago, electronics starts to play up (window can only go down but won't go back up, car will only unlock but wont lock when I press the key fob, electric seat wont even move, and all interior lights doesn't light up)  I disconnected the battery, things reset for 5-10 minutes but went crazy again after. I ended up taking it to Nissan, they did a full electronic reset and everything is back to normal after that. Give it a go and see if you managed to start up your zed, then drive to a Nissan dealership and ask if the can reset it.

Edit: Mine's a UK zed, and I'm assuming your is import since you call it Fairlady?

Edited by veeg33

hi guys thanks for all the reply's and help you wont believe this.

Eddie_r32 you are right it was battery how coincidental is that. car must have been topping battery up enough to keep it going then me sitting there trying to get obd to work flattened the battery. so have charged battery and car starts so least worry is off that car is ok. the battery is not the right one its tiny so have tried to get new one from euro parts but cant seem to find one with the small jap terminals so am looking to see if I can change the connectors.to uk ones has anyone done this. 

Edited by Reevey
wrong info