Electric Vehicles are coming

ATTAK Z

https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-news/industry-news/nissan/electric-sports-cars/

Traditionally in our sports car line-up we’ve always had the GT-R as the highlight, a car like the Z in the middle and an entry-level car like the Pulsar,’ explains Espinosa. ‘Today we’re missing this point. Z is doing very well in terms of sales and customer satisfaction. In the future my dream is to keep these three elements – this could be the ideal sports car offering, with an affordable entry point for young buyers in their mid-20s who are passionate about cars. Because this is something some car manufacturers have forgotten about – the passion for cars. It depends on the country, but we see that young customers are less and less attracted to cars. And I think one of the reasons is we’re not offering something really exciting. With sports cars can we make that spark, you know, and bring the flame back.’

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a new ID4 arriving on Tuesday, not my choice but my company are going carbon neutral so EV’s are the only option. 6.7 secs doesn’t sound bad for a daily but the sitting at a charger for over an hour isn’t something I’m looking forward to…

12 hours ago, Matay20 said:

Got a new ID4 arriving on Tuesday, not my choice but my company are going carbon neutral so EV’s are the only option. 6.7 secs doesn’t sound bad for a daily but the sitting at a charger for over an hour isn’t something I’m looking forward to…

Over an hour? Supercharger?

There aren’t that many local chargers above 22kwh, 50kwh are usually at motorway services so I think it’s an hours charge plus waiting for one to be available. my local Tesco has 3 chargers and I very rarely see one empty.

Ive got one installed during Covid for like 400 with government grant. Theyre now £1000 or so for 22kwh. It takes 5 hours to reach 80% on the Kia Niro.

Its a good feature to have if selling the house. Plus never know  i might see an electric roadster itll be convenient. Plus might be able to rent it out for ppl visiting the area and charge them to charge on the driveway. Ours is pod point