350GT engine cover.

mr v6

I've had a look around for the answer to this & can't get a definite answer. I've never been keen on the Z's half sized engine cover. Given as the 350GT is the same earlier engine, they seem to come in a few variations. Question is, do they fit under the strut brace without any issues?

If they do, I'm looking at the black / grey one with the red V6 on..

Thanks Alex, would you mind checking for me when you get a minute please? Do you know if it fits under the strut brace? Are you able to try, also let me know the cost delivered to UK mainland if it does fit.

Thanks.

Thanks Alex for doing that for me, but I'm sure that's for the engine with 2 throttle bodies, given the cut out on the top half on each side, also the top 2 fixing holes are in different locations.

@Napp: Was your cover fitted to a Z or the 350GT?

29 minutes ago, mr v6 said:

Thanks Alex for doing that for me, but I'm sure that's for the engine with 2 throttle bodies, given the cut out on the top half on each side, also the top 2 fixing holes are in different locations.

Definitely came off a 2003 car with a single throttle body in 2005, before the dual throttle bodies were even thought of.

Also, perfect fit on a VQ35DE engine.

Out of curiosity I will try it on an HR when I am in the shop tomorrow.

3 hours ago, mr v6 said:

@Napp: Was your cover fitted to a Z or the 350GT?

yes mine was on my 350GT 2003 as changed mine for a full carbon one.

P7220264.JPG