370z Nismo. what is difference to 370z

martek

Hi Guy's

I may be back in the fold very soon.

Had a  Nismo kitted 350z and then a Veilside kitted 350z, so 350z ownership for roughly 7 years.

Now thinking of a 370z Nismo.

What are the actual differences between a 370z and the Nismo 370z?

Regards Dave.

Off the top of my head

More powerful brakes with braided lines from GTR, slightly better acceleration than GT Manual, tuned suspension with less bodyroll, recaro seats, nismo bodykit, lighter weight, lighter RAYs Alloys, Ballasts in the rear of the car according to a Nissan Tech for better balance, Lighweight Alcantara steering wheel, Nismo exhaust not much sound but apparently better than standard.

Edited by GranTurismoEra

It's a bigger car - width and length wise. Only by an inch or so but its def visible. Also wider tyres  ; 285 rear compared to 275

Post 2018 darker rear lights compared to Mk2 from 2015-2017. Its only noticeable when you see the cars in person or good quality photos 

Post 2018 Exedy clutch

Visually Just a better looking car . Really the most complete looking iteration of the 370z. I think the pre-facelift "fanged" 370z in white looked great esp the convertibles. But the 370z Nismo Mk2 almost looks like a brand new model . A very dramatic facelift 

4 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Yeah looking to get another in a few months hopefully, its less GT but those recaros make up for it. Very comfortable!

Why did you get rid of your MK2 nismo? I agree re the Recaros. The leather does wear a bit but only a slight complaint. V comfy, sporty looking and make the interior look bigger. 

15 hours ago, hmale4yu said:

Why did you get rid of your MK2 nismo? I agree re the Recaros. The leather does wear a bit but only a slight complaint. V comfy, sporty looking and make the interior look bigger. 

House buy, needed the deposit back. fortunately i didnt lose any value on the car so got a bit more back. That was december 2018. Now the dust has settled can start looking soon as weekend or occasional car. 

Edited by GranTurismoEra