Cheap winter wheels required...

jbrunouk

Hi all.. I have just scuffed one my alloys during this torrential rain. I would like a set of cheap wheels along with three with decent tread for use as winter wheels. While I get mine returned. Anyone selling a set? Collection reasonable distance from london.

Thanks in advance..

Edited by jbrunouk

7 hours ago, RobPhoboS said:

Not a full set but I have front wheels with 1 week old MPS4 , and worn but legal rear tyres (not rear wheels unfortunately):

https://www.350z-uk.com/topic/124037-350z-bits-and-pieces-for-sale-tyresdecatscams/

Thanks.. but to travel and buy your two wheels then have to source another two rear wheels is a little time consuming.

9 hours ago, jbrunouk said:

Hi all.. I have just scuffed one my alloys during this torrential rain. I would like a set of cheap wheels along with three with decent tread for use as winter wheels. While I get mine returned. Anyone selling a set? Collection reasonable distance from london.

Thanks in advance..

That must be some really hard rain you had to have had it scuff an alloy, what did it do to the rest of the car ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coldel said:

That must be some really hard rain you had to have had it scuff an alloy, what did it do to the rest of the car ;)

Col, think it must have been horizontal rain.:teeth:

8 hours ago, coldel said:

The word "during" means I done the kerbing while it was raining.. low visibility and clipped kerb on drivers rear while going through width restriction.. anyway..

20190930_190445.jpg

14 hours ago, jbrunouk said:

The word "during" means I done the kerbing while it was raining.. low visibility and clipped kerb on drivers rear while going through width restriction.. anyway..

I know, what just pulling your leg...:)