Is this a bargain?

JaGe

47 minutes ago, JaGe said:

Looking at the video it looks like there is damage to the rear bumper and drivers side wing. Also the more worrying thing is what looks like a flashing slip indicator light.

I would probably avoid that one and spend more tbh. Just a wing and bumper would probably end up costing in excess of £500 fitted. This along with the flashing slip indicator light (not sure what this means, maybe someone else can help) and the high mileage would put me off.

But it's probably worth going and you may even get a bargain, just make sure you go in with your eyes wide open!

5 minutes ago, Rikz2004 said:

Looking at the video it looks like there is damage to the rear bumper and drivers side wing. Also the more worrying thing is what looks like a flashing slip indicator light.

I would probably avoid that one and spend more tbh. Just a wing and bumper would probably end up costing in excess of £500 fitted. This along with the flashing slip indicator light (not sure what this means, maybe someone else can help) and the high mileage would put me off.

But it's probably worth going and you may even get a bargain, just make sure you go in with your eyes wide open!

It's also worth noting it's not a GT, so has no cruise control, doesn't have bose audio and doesn't have electric, heated leather seats.

Not sure if there are other differences between the gt and non-gt, maybe someone else can advise?

It is a revup too so could have high oil usage, that would definitely be something to check.

1 hour ago, Rikz2004 said:

appreciate the comments! would be used as a track car so I can deal with some dings in the bodywork, but i didn't notice the flashing slip indicator light!! I'll do a bit of searching on this, but i really don't want to get into a problem car, even though it will be tracked :D