Transmission Noises ("Normal"?)

HRBL

I know these cars aren't exactly the most refined things, but I just thought hopefully someone on here can let me know how "normal" these sounds are for an 05 plate 350Z:

1. Cement mixer-ish noise when in neutral when not pressing the clutch pedal. The second you put the clutch pedal fully in the noise vanishes. From what I've read this is a common issue (and was present on another 350Z I looked at), and is related to a lightened flywheel. When I bought the car this noise wasn't present, and isn't always present (maybe 15% of the time it's not audible).

2. A quick scraping noise when first accelerating past ~10mph. Once past that speed the noise never comes back, even when braking to a stop and setting off again. I've heard this is an ABS test of some sort?

3. A clunk when pressing the clutch pedal in, only at low speeds. At 30mph+ gear changes are perfectly smooth with no clunking heard at all. This is probably the most worrying noise of them all. With the engine off there's no noise at all pressing the clutch pedal in and out.

4. A grind to get into second gear. All other gear changes are smooth.

5. A whine when travelling in first or second gear at 3000+rpm. Higher gears all sound fine.

Are all these noises essentially normal? Basically crawling around town and around car parks I'm wary of the rattles and clunks, but once you get out onto an open road the car feels flawless.

Hello.

1) Sounds like a noisy clutch release bearing. I can hear mine when I park next to a fence/wall, apparently most Japanese cars are known for this and it makes the noise for a very long time before it needs to be changed. If it's only quiet I wouldn't worry about it.

2) No Zed experience with this, but my old 1.7 Astra used to clunk exactly like this, I also read that was an ABS check. 

3) I sometimes hear this but I'm under the impression it's something sticking/catching on the Pedro itself.

4) 2nd gear takes most of the abuse on any motor, so normally is a bit harder/more worn. These cars are notorious for a notchey 1st to 2nd especially when cold. A common fix is to replace the gearbox oil and add some Molyslip. (As far as I am awads Nissan don't say the gearbox oil is a service item so it wouldn't have been changed even with a full dealer history)

5) Again no Zed experience but it sounds like a normal transmition whine, the quicker you go the more road noise there is to cover it up. They are a very rudimentary car, If its not vibrating more than normal I wouldn't worry about this either.

Hope this helps,

Sam