Infiniti Q50 3.0T S

hmale4yu

Same engine as the Q60 3.0t , these are literally less than half price with around 10k on the clock

Anyone brave enough to give this any consideration?

I cant think of any car in the same price and sub 15k mileage range for the same money.

As a comparison Newish Kia Stinger GTs  are now at the £25k ish mark whilst A45s start from £27k at the lower mileage end

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Silverthorn said:

Awesome looking cars imo. 

If I didn't already have my 370 I'd seriously consider one

Worth mentioning also that they would be more practical then the more expensive Q60. Q50s aren't as large as well as having more space inside, extra doors etc

These 3.0ts or "Redsports" as they call them in the US all come from the same factory line as the GTRs and Nismos from the factory in Tochigi

Wondering how low these will go...

I can see insurance costs perhaps putting people off as well as the fuel costs. Though there is the 350hp hybrid Q50 - 3.0h i believe? These also can be had at a similar price. V few cars so a case of take what's on the market 

This is up there with the I30n fastback in terms of performance sub-15k mileage bargains out there atm

370z Nismo. Have never seen a q60 in the flesh but the q50s are nice having seen the basic trims/engines. Someone who has seen all told me the Nismo is the biggest head turner. 

That said I saw i30 fastback today first time and was pleasantly surprised. Looks q classy . Base model. Proportions just right for UK roads 

Edited by hmale4yu

problem with these cars is the unnerving  electric steering wheel which is said to feel artificial at motorway speed. They say to avoid models with a certain feature that tries to make adjustments sending the car left and right.

Why couldn't they stick to a basic electric steering system like in the older japanese cars like the CRZ :lol:.

Sometimes too much tech is a bad thing.

15 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

problem with these cars is the unnerving  electric steering wheel which is said to feel artificial at motorway speed. They say to avoid models with a certain feature that tries to make adjustments sending the car left and right.

Why couldn't they stick to a basic electric steering system like in the older japanese cars like the CRZ :lol:.

Sometimes too much tech is a bad thing.

drive by wire

Yes ive heard this happens at higher motorway speeds but in and around town it works to the car's benefit

I think any serious buyer needs to test drive the Q50/60 3.0ts on the motorway for sure to decide whether its a dealbreaker or not