Front bumper advice

covertfox

Hi folks, I'm thinking about changing the front bumper on my 350z as it has a big crack and loads of stone chips. I could get it repaired and painted but it's gotta come for that anyway so thought I might try something a bit different. Has anyone here fitted the MM Razor front bumper from Car Web Shop? I like the look but seems quite cheap so I'm concerned about fit and quality, also there's very little info on the seller site about the specific product. I'm guessing it's a one piece job as they don't seem to list a front lip but in the pic it's painted two tone and looks like a separate part. Also I've got the headlight washers in my current front bumper, is it easy to delete them and loose the weight of the reservoirs or do the wipers feed off the same tanks and pumps? Any info gratefully received. 

https://www.madmotors.co.uk/body-kits/nissan/nissan-350z/mm-nissan-350z-02-razor-front-bumper.html

My advice is be very very careful. Its not often something like this from such a company will just bolt on without any fabrication. Just factor this in as fitment can be a real issue. There are plenty of other tried and tested alternatives on here. Have a look on the Torqen and Tarmac trader sites. To my knowledge I haven't seen another 350z in the UK with this bumper which may tell a story. I am not saying don't go for it but go in with your eyes open on it.

Edited by Payco

From what I've read about Mad Motors, they have alot of fitment issues as well as quality. Its a hit and miss and more than likely you will need to sand, trim and get the bumper to fit. I know in the USA, this bumper does exist and has been fitted to 350z's.