Throttle controller actually work ??

.:Bullen:.

Hi all

Ive got a twin turbo z and I have had the throttle controller for the last few years anyways it’s now decided to pack up & through a fault up, if I unplug it it’s fine.

Anyways my question is it worth replacing it ? It feels slower/less responsive but then I’m not sure if that’s my mind playing tricks or not.  All info I read originally was that it made no actual difference on 0-60 times.

id anyone has an opinion or answer either way be good. Thanks 

They’re gimmicky, and give you less control over the actual input. I had one, loved it for a couple of weeks, then realised it was losing me control of the car on the sharper modes when coming back on the power mid corner. I binned it. 

It’ll make no difference to a 0-60 whatsoever that I can see. 

All it does is decrease the amount you have to press the pedal to get to full throttle, or make it less responsive if your that way inclined.

I personally like a very snappy pedal feel so it set to  the max all the time, it suits my driving better than standard, it does not make the car go any quicker though.

Are they worth the money? not really.