A Sad Day goodbye Z after 6 years.

AndyG8nby

Well after 6 years of ownership we finally made the decision to let the Z go as it just wasn't getting used due to busy weekends and the fact we both walk to work. We had put a lot of time and money into the car and I hadn't planned on selling it anytime soon but it also pained me that it was just sat there not getting the attention it deserved.

I also hadn't planned on it selling within 24hrs, James who I'm sure will be along soon messaged me as soon as I put it up for sale, we talked and he jumped on the train from Bath and drove away at lunch time.

Me and my Wife have attended many meets and weekends away, Lake Z, Coventry, and the motor museum last year and have met some great people too many too mention and would like to thank you all for some fun times.

I will still be lurking here and if any weekend away meets come up again we would still like to catch up just not in a Z.

Cheers Andy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, andy james said:

Sorry to see you zedless Andy as it was great to catch up with you guys over the years.

Good luck with the walking thing and hope the petrol head kicks back in soon! Lol.

Cheers Andy I will still be keeping an eye out for weekend away meets as would still love to attend just not in a Zed.