Exhaust Advice

Z4ZORRO

Hi

Can anyone advise if exhaust parts between a Nismo 370Z and Non Nismo 370 are interchangeable ?

Basically I have been offered a Milltek backbox off a non Nismo and was wondering if it will bolt straight on to my Nismo (MK2)

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Edited by Z4ZORRO

• 1 month later...

I’ve owned both variants of the 370.  Some systems do fit both and some don’t so best not to assume that a part from one will fit the other.  I think Milltek is a very quiet system so you might not get much benefit sound wise anyway.

On 19/10/2019 at 06:50, sipar69 said:

I’ve owned both variants of the 370.  Some systems do fit both and some don’t so best not to assume that a part from one will fit the other.  I think Milltek is a very quiet system so you might not get much benefit sound wise anyway.

Sorry for the delay but thanks for your response. The hunt continues for a exhaust. 

som much info to go through, was going to plump for a invidia Gemini but then someone said it doesn’t fit the nismo properly 

then I read neither does the ark grip either 

18 hours ago, Z4ZORRO said:

Sorry for the delay but thanks for your response. The hunt continues for a exhaust. 

som much info to go through, was going to plump for a invidia Gemini but then someone said it doesn’t fit the nismo properly 

then I read neither does the ark grip either 

I herd the Gemini fitted ok

22 hours ago, sipar69 said:

I believe some exhausts come in a Nismo and non Nismo version.  

Cant get any definitive from anywhere TBH. Some say the invidia gemini fits perfect but others say it looks lost on the nismo bumper. I cant see any Nismo option on the invidia gemini on any website, the only options are for the type of tip (rolled etc.

Also some say ARK Grip fits fine, others have had to pay to have it modded to fit. Ark say it doesnt fit, and you need a DTS for the nismo.

Edited by Z4ZORRO