Fishbite misfire.

mr v6

Hi,

Was driving home from work earlier & felt what I'm sure is a misfire. When my foot was gently down the car juddered a little & was down on power. I have no EML lit. The gear lever wobbles quite badly during acceleration. This lasted about a mile & then it was fine. I've got home, used 3 apps on the phone & no codes are stored. I used Nissan datascan & it didn't show any codes. I did the cylinder power test & the engine made a noticeable change each time a cylinder was turned off then back on. There's a definite popping noise coming from the exhaust on idle too. I changed the plugs in Feb this year for NGK PLFR5A-11 & they've covered around 4000miles, I've not changed the coils, those are the ones that were on the car when I got it. 

I left the engine running & unplugged the coils one at a time (couldn't reach the one under the throttle body), each one made a difference except for one, so I had the time & swapped it to a place I can get to it easier. The problem has followed the coil. I'm going to get one ordered tomorrow in work, fingers crossed that's all it is.