Style for next meet?

davey_83

Style of meet?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer next?

• Morning meet and convoy to Caff & Mac
    • Morning meet and convoy to country pub for lunch?

So before it's September already and before you know it Christmas shopping, big coats and boots with at the top of all our priorities! Today was something different for the club and nice to touch on Caffeine and Machine in strong numbers as we did - 20+ cars collectively. 

Caff & Mac is pretty much a full on car show all year round with so much going on, with different cars every time. I found it hard to catch up with everyone and see all our lovely Zeds let alone all the other cars on display. With numbers the Mids lot pull in, for a nice sit down meal it's impossible as we'd easily fill out C&M's restaurant.

So il put it back to the members to poll which type of meet you'd like next, before the weather goes against us? 

Caff & Mac rocked, would certainly be up for going again. 

Unfortunately I would say you have been victim to your own success this time with 20+ cars, as with so many people its hard to keep together and sit down and eat.  If it was just 5-10 cars it would be simpler. 

Either way I am happy to join in . . . perhaps you put a date up and see what the uptake is like and decided the best POA from there. . .

:snack:

• Like 1