350GT skyline , PX 350z roadster.

napp

A little history on the car , 

I have had the skyline for just over a year and only just covered 1000 miles, and only 100 miles since the last MOT. The car flew through with no issues.

This is my second car and I also have a van and I just don't have the time to drive it , spend to much time at work ?

BODYWORK

silver, no rust in the arches , they don't seem to suffer like the Z with rust , or I have a good one  :teeth:

the under side is good and solid , W brace is solid and I have just wax oiled the under side. As you would expect it has the odd stone chip and blemish but nothing for a 16 year old car. I have looked on EBAY at other cars and what they consider excellent condition is well below my standard.

WHEELS AND TYRES.

wheels and tyres are new , 18 inch sprayed Audi grey , 8.5front and 9.5 rear, both with spacers and  new 245 tyres all round.

MODS

stainless steel exhaust with I think sports cats. nice rasp .

alloy rad and waterless coolant.

carbon engine cover.

alloy oil cap

AEM ram air system with hard pipe.

Headlights from Australia , very nice with built in LEDs

rear light has built in fog light , not just your bolt on job.

front lip from USA

rear boot spoiler with brake light, never got round to wire up . 

INTIEROR

excellent condition , with half leather no rips.

carbon hydro dipped dash and door trim.

UK radio ,CD and sat nav.

the car is in great condition and drives and pulls well through the gears, car sticks to the road well as I have replaced most of the suspension.

drop links front and rear.

D bushes front and rear 

front struts and strut top mounts.

rear struts. 

front lower compression arms

N/S front upper arm.

inner and outer tie rods.

The car as always run on Vpower , and today I have just done a oil change with K&N oil filter even though the car was serviced last year. so the car is good to go.

service history is the only thing that lets it down, common with Jap imports but the garage seem to have lost it.

it does come with loads of old MOTs and other paper work,hand books and two keys.

will offer a choice of wheels as I have a set of RAYS GRAMLIGHTS 57 in 18s.

only selling as my wife wants a soft top and I love the 350 lump so it got to be a roadster.

looking at £5300 , 

CAR IS IN HEREFORD .

thank you for reading.

P6170231.JPG

Edited by napp
**** up on photos