Who is this Z owner?

TT350

I think it's far too loud, personally.  There's a point at which a nice sounding car is negated by sheer volume. 

Most people won't appreciate a car that loud because it becomes almost painful. Have to cover your ears which defeats the object.

My Z had straight pipes on it, but it was nowhere near as loud as that Z. That said, I never heard my Z from the outside while it was being driven, so it might have been that loud. 

@HEADPHONESheard my Z when he, Spatt and me went for a little cruise around Manchester. So, he knows. 

yes, I miss my Z. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/08/2019 at 08:47, da.murf said:

Bet he hit his fuel cap searching for the tsc button lol

very loud (but secretly I love that lol)

Yeah it's very loud. Odd how we mellow out as we get older, mostly.

Ended up thinking about the neighbours when I had my Z because I left for work at 5am. I'm on an old cobbled street with houses on each side, they're all terraced so theres no gap between any of them. So, when I set off every morning, I used to cringe as I turned the key. 

Neighbours said that not only could they hear it, they could feel it. I went round to apologise to everyone and they all said  "No, it's ok. It sounds lovely"

None of them accepted my offer of a ride in the passenger seat!

I miss my Zee!! :-(