350Z Alloys (with winter tyres, or bare)

Stock

Hi all, after some cheap alloys which will clear the brembos, ideally bare wheel or with winters mounted. Not looking to spend a fortune as they'll only be used in winter for safety and not style (few scratches and chips are fine) so ideally below £200 collected in North West region.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Snapchat-1137130329.jpg.28a40ac83c81a332390b263736205488.jpgPossibly selling these JR6 if your interested. Looking for around 300 including Falken Fk510s but they could do with being replaced and the wheels would need a refurb. Based near Chester. 

Edited by m4nn13
Added pic

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/08/2020 at 18:21, jowen7448 said:

I know its been a while but have just started clearing out my shed and have my old winter rays that I'm gonna list. No tyres. You still looking for these?

Hi, have messaged you, thanks.

On 26/08/2020 at 19:57, m4nn13 said:

Possibly selling these JR6 if your interested. Looking for around 300 including Falken Fk510s but they could do with being replaced and the wheels would need a refurb. Based near Chester. 

Hi, appreciate the offer, Chester is a little far for me unfortunately given current situation. GLWS though, :)