Hello

I never said you were banned, just commented on your negativity and unproductive comments about my car with your US bullies on their site. Purely pointed out that your previous post on here was not productive when you mocked a member for buying a project and posting their progress on bringing back to life a mini cooper. This is a forum that shows respect to others, unlike the US guys who have mocked and taken the p*ss out of every mod I have done to my Nismo. I don't expect everyone to like my car but on here we have more grace and respect.

You moaned about this forum to the US guys and said you never planned to return because of people like me being on it. I said careful what you wish for, I didn't say I had banned you. I have no issue whether you stay or go but just try behaving better on here as we are more respectful and have standards.

For context for our respectful UK team below is a response to my mods on my Nismo from the mob hunters in the US, oh and they took objection when I fought back in true British bulldog fashion because I wont be intimated by anyone. 

Absolutely garbage sizing, clearly you did not research into wheel specs

the canards are tacky as **** on a stock body car with no other aero

the random *** panel and hood coloring is wack as hell

this is a wanna be car that's a total waste of money

i mean you really spent money on some honda spec wheels? ROFL

Please take the wrap, those dumbass wannabe canard things and the wheels off and return this car to stock

then sell it to someone who knows what they're doing

This is not even a "different styles" question - this is an ignorant person throwing stuff at the car

reflections (2).jpg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

I don't like posts like these.......

Not so long ago and it continues whereby for almost each new addition you'd start a new thread, rather than what's commonly done to update a single a build thread. I personally see this as wanting to generate post traffic seeking extra acceptance for your efforts. Don't get me wrong we all want this, but generally add to a single tread rather than multiple ones. The hunt for extra acceptance has led you to then also post on a forum in another country, thousands of miles away. I could be wrong in my understanding of why you felt the need to do so? Extra exposure will lead to extra praise and abuse, as sadly this is the world we live in. 

My advise (not that it should ever be utilised) is to carry out mods for 'you' and do what makes 'you' happy, clearly you already do this however the hunt for additional 'love' leaves one open for abuse. You appear to shrug off trolling alot better than I ever would. 

I'm not particularly fond of the additions to your Nismo and that's not a bad thing otherwise we all have the same mods. However I can appreciate the effort, love and passion for self expression. The attitudes seen above in red are unfortunate and more so for those individuals who allow negativity to become them, which becomes automated in day to day live. 

• Like 1

I wasn’t and never wanted praise for what I have chosen to do to my Nismo. I have merely shared what I have done for others to see and which is a big part of ownership and sharing our love and passion. I have no desire or need to build up a post count or a number of likes etc. I also do this so others can gain experience of options for their cars based on what others have done. This is one of the reasons I joined this forum 7 years ago. As far as the US forum is concerned I was again just participating in a mods thread but unfortunately instead of gracefully and constructively passing feedback on what I have done they slaughtered me which was uncalled for. Don’t worry I am not one to care either way I was just putting the record straight.

• Like 1

On 22/08/2019 at 14:07, StormWhite said:

According to Payco I am no longer welcome on this Forum (He posted on the US Forum) so I am just signing in and posting to see if I am banned.

Seems I am not banned but maybe just unwelcome.

Bye for now.

Everyone is welcome. Ask questions, chip in on advice, have opinions. Play nicely and all will be well. :thumbs:

• Like 1