Left hand window and mirror

zimon14

Hey all, 

Finally trying to get my 07 plate HR back on the road after a bit of time . And have a slight issue the left hand window won't move from either the passenger or drivers switch and the mirror won't fold in, however the window will raise and lower when opening the door and the mirror lens moves fine.

Any ideas I'm thinking the issues may be connected?

thanks in advance for any help

SI

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 15:44, zimon14 said:

Hey all, 

Finally trying to get my 07 plate HR back on the road after a bit of time . And have a slight issue the left hand window won't move from either the passenger or drivers switch and the mirror won't fold in, however the window will raise and lower when opening the door and the mirror lens moves fine.

Any ideas I'm thinking the issues may be connected?

thanks in advance for any help

SI

1700706615_350zswitch.jpg.6db57eda351d65c884419e0a56367a92.jpg

I've got a slightly different issue with my passenger side window. Basically it will sometimes not respond (either after initially putting it up or down) but after a few tries it eventually does play ball. I'd rather not run into a situation in the future where I leave the car parked with that window down because it's failed completely. Anyone else had this?