400 Zed

lee65

It is a Z forum. Every Z forum deserves a good render. Apparently the Japanese website that leaked this have been accurate in the past. Lol

The lights are similar to the Juke. Only thing now is if they okay it or scrap it.

Either way I think it looks a bit German but modernised. The grill definitely needs work

IMG_20190823_051819_172.jpg

2 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

It is a Z forum. Every Z forum deserves a good render. Apparently the Japanese website that leaked this have been accurate in the past. Lol

The lights are similar to the Juke. Only thing now is if they okay it or scrap it.

Either way I think it looks a bit German but modernised. The grill definitely needs work

IMG_20190823_051819_172.jpg

Problem with these designs is scale half the time? They generally are smaller than you imagine and lose that wow factor impact on the street? 

Its ok the front looks a bit Peugeot-esq cross with RX8 and the back with the current infiniti q60 coupe? 

Although over all its ok , its not really that ground breaking or exciting stylewise.

The second part is the interior, the concept will look fab but then the accountants get involved so we end up with a watered down version of their current range.  The Honda ev concept for example was superb, yet the production version looks a bit toned down . We wanted those massive alloys!! :drive1

That would actually be much more interesting than a dull 2L turbo generic-o-coupe that’ll well prob end up with...

I actually saw that exact car parked up once in Tesco car park in Gt Notley, which was random. Looked immense. 

• Haha 1

On 04/09/2019 at 21:28, Ekona said:

That would actually be much more interesting than a dull 2L turbo generic-o-coupe that’ll well prob end up with...

I actually saw that exact car parked up once in Tesco car park in Gt Notley, which was random. Looked immense. 

Its not going to happen remember and if it does itll be a dull 2 liter.

The worlds going to end shortly after we're all forced to drive EV. etc etc

Negative much? Its not that bad. Honestly

No, as they have to meet emission requirements. There are a few Natural Aspirated engines still being made. I dont think Nissan will be one of them. It will either be Turbo Petrol or Hybrid Petrol going forward. 

As much as I love NA and they sound amazing, there is usually something missing and not much performance modding can be done to get it performing night and day without going Fi. It will be good to try something else. Either way there will be a crowd of people that say thats not a Zed its a Mercedes or its lost its soul etc. As much as I thought the 370 lost a bit of its character from the 350 it also had its plus points. Im sure not everyone liked those changes. Not everyone will like the fact that there may be no new Zed or if it does come it may come with a 4 and 6 cylinder Turbo option. Is that necessarily a bad thing?