Squealing Transmission Noise

WhyT

Hi guys, i'm quite new to the forum, but i've been loving the Z ever since i got her, but now i'm starting to get a little frustrated with her :bangin:

So i changed the coolant at the weekend (not a full flush just a drain from the rad and a top back up), amongst having issues with bleeding, there is now a loud water pump like squeal coming from what sounds, and seems like the transmission. It happens when the trans is in neutral and you rev the car slightly, but the noise stops when the clutch is pushed to the floor.

I know the transmission is usually noisy, but i've never heard anything like this come from it. I'm not sure if its in any way related to the coolant change (I can't imagine it would be), but any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

As a side note, there is also a fairly loud deep rattle coming from inside the dash (when revving around 2500), somewhere around the centre, which i think might be trapped air in the heater core. But could this potentially not be air in the heater core, but linked to the noise described above?

I've attached a couple of vids to help. Hopefully this is all just trapped air and a good bleeding will sort it, but something tells me its not going to be that simple :(

Thanks.

Possibly a clutch release bearing? I'm not a mechanic by any means but that could make sense as it speeds up with RPM but goes away when the clutch is disengaged. Again not a mechanic and im sure someone far more knowledgeable will come along but just thought I would give you my two cents.

Clutch release bearing and centre console has loose screws. 

Can't lie that's the worst I've heard a Nissan clutch bearing sound. Japanese cars, Nissan included, are known for this. Not sure the exact details or if it can be easily "fixed" 

You can pull the centre console apart and sort it out. Go search for the guides, you're basically pulling the gear knob off, take the gear gator off and then pull apart the trim. I had the same issue of a loose screw rattling on the lower left side of the center console, near the AC/temp dial. Only happens at low speeds and in low gears otherwise it doesn't hit the resonate frequency.