Paycos Latest Mod

Payco

So those of you that know me will be aware I am always doing stuff to my Nismo. A few weeks ago after fitting my side window scoops I annoyingly scratched the inside of my boot trim with the off cut of mesh I had used on the scoops. Being OCD I could not live with scratched boot trim.

So... off it all went to be hydro dipped to match my 3M Deep Space flip wrap. It arrived back yesterday and I refitted last night. Once again the photos don't do it justice and it being in a dark area makes it a challenge to take decent photos.

Some photos of the damage and results below.

Trim 1.jpg

Trim 2.jpg

new trim 2.jpg

new trim.jpg

new boot.jpg

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Payco said:

Thanks buddy, very pleased. Think you should follow to match your wrap too.:stir: I know you are wondering what to do next.:surrender::teeth:

Sounds interesting but I will have to wait until next year now as our Italy trip in not far away now. I also have some rear spats to sort out :lol:

6 hours ago, Payco said:

So those of you that know me will be aware I am always doing stuff to my Nismo. A few weeks ago after fitting my side window scoops I annoyingly scratched the inside of my boot trim with the off cut of mesh I had used on the scoops. Being OCD I could not live with scratched boot trim.

So... off it all went to be hydro dipped to match my 3M Deep Space flip wrap. It arrived back yesterday and I refitted last night. Once again the photos don't do it justice and it being in a dark area makes it a challenge to take decent photos.

Some photos of the damage and results below.

Trim 1.jpg

Trim 2.jpg

new trim 2.jpg

new trim.jpg

new boot.jpg

wow,that looks stunning. At first did not read the comment and thought how in the world did someone got that perfect wrap haha...after I realised they have been hydrodipped , top job

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paul K said:

looks good Martin....bet you was thouroghly miffed when you first scratched them though!!

You know me well Paul, more than cheesed off at the time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whitevanman said:

that does look impressive I have to say..... think I would be $hit scared to put anything in the boot after having that done though.... good job...:thumbs:

Thanks. Its very durable actually but I have no plans to put anything nasty in there, just microfiber cloths and detailer etc for shows :teeth: