New to the Z scene

Hello, I've recently picked up a lovely specimen of a 350z and thought it would be a good idea to join the forum. I've come from owning an MX5 NBFL for the last 3 years and have loved eve ry minute of it. Honestly never thought i would consider selling it, but i have to say the 350z really is one hell of a machine. Will have to see how things pan out if i can find somewhere to store it otherwise will have to get rid. Frankly (despite being 30) i'm more bothered about how my parents will take it as they hate the MX5. "Why can't you get something bigger/newer/safer?", well, i guess i did, and ticked all of my boxes too!

Anyway just thought i'd introduce myself, looking forward to going to some meets. 

Lewis

PS. let me know if you're in the market for a "ruined" MX5 :thumbs:

FB_IMG_1556528239689.jpg

received_524467658294534.jpeg

• Like 2

Thanks, yeah I was quite impressed. I mean going from the FB buy and sell it was to the expensive end.There are a couple of chips and it could do with a polish but seeing as it came with a Cobra back box (maybe cat back haven't gotten under it yet) and some virtually brand new Pilot sport 4's i can't complain :)

Hi, thanks. Managed to get the DA out today. Restored headlights, clay barred and 2 staged the Bonet and wings. 

I don't suppose anyone can recommend a good spray for interior in black? Has scuffs on the center console storage compartment and the door handle controls that I want to tidy up.

20190817_221127.jpg