Auto Finesse Tripple

HEADPHONES

I bought 250ml of this a while back from Eurocarparts for a fiver.

An All In One product similar to Autoglym SRP that has a little cut, cleansing power and fillers.

Used it today on the zed with the help of a cheap eBay pad and an old cordless drill.

Cheap car polisher

I have a basic random orbital machine but felt like a wire free day and the drill can go at a lower speed which feels safer for me when using a new to me product.

I worked on small 2ft by 2ft sections at a time, only spending about 1 min on each before buffing off.

AF Tripple buffs off easy, and doesn't have the dusting issues that Autoglym SRP has.

Hides minor blemishes well.

Won't remove any deaper defects.

The Zed's paint is in quite good condition but the rear hatch always gets alot of abuse as it's always the dirtiest and every time I open the boot, my thumb rubs the paint below the rear badge.

Even worse as I haven't fixed the need to double click to open the boot which sometimes sees me using one hand to click the release and the other to lift the boot meaning MORE finger contact and swirls!

Anyway, onto pics.

I left the left side below the badge untouched after washing and just gave the right side 2 passes with the AF Tripple.

Auto Finesse TrippleAuto Finesse Tripple

Auto Finesse Tripple

Flickr is misbehaving, click above on "Auto Finesse Tripple" for video, then back page, then click again and video should play.

Not perfect or a true correction, but a definite improvement for very little cash, time or effort.

Edited by HEADPHONES

For the cost of a few quid and less dust.....yes.

But no harm in using SRP.

I did the Zed with SRP 2 months ago and it cleans well but imho doesn't fill as well.

Tried Prima Amigo side by side with the Tripple and the Tripple outgunned the Prima Amigo for filling and gloss too.

• Like 1