WTD: KYO Bonnet with good paint or Carbon vented

zeebez

I'm looking for either a temporary stop gap good condition KYO (Blade Silver)  bonnet  or ideally a Seibon vented bonnet. 

Ideally anywhere from midlands to the south coast as I appreciate that these items aren't possible to ship and would require collection.

20 hours ago, zeebez said:

I'm looking for either a temporary stop gap good condition KYO (Blade Silver)  bonnet  or ideally a Seibon vented bonnet. 

Ideally anywhere from midlands to the south coast as I appreciate that these items aren't possible to ship and would require collection.

350 or 370 

I have a 370 sibon bonnet that needs paint and @ZMANALEX had a couple of 350 ones I think 

• Thanks 1

If you just need a 350z DE (54 plate) bonnet come and get the one that's been in my garage for a few months, It's on the south coast but if it helps you out you can have it :thumbs:

Its blue but you could wrap it black or paint it :)

On 13/08/2019 at 07:54, Keyser said:

If you just need a 350z DE (54 plate) bonnet come and get the one that's been in my garage for a few months, It's on the south coast but if it helps you out you can have it :thumbs:

Its blue but you could wrap it black or paint it :)

Thanks for the offer, but as manky as mine is at least it's colour matched :)

Not having much joy finding a carbon jobbie atm just trying to resist the temptation to buy new in the hope one comes up. At least it's not an urgent thing just OCD :lol:

• Haha 1