Whiteline lowering springs

Rikz2004

2 hours ago, coldel said:

Must admit was looking forwards to seeing what they looked like on. Whiteline are popular for ARBs on the Celica community and a must have for the GT4s. Never realised they did springs though.

That's why I was tempted in all honesty as the ARB's are rated so highly. The spring rates etc looked decent too and they have a lifetime warranty.

But the resounding forum advice to go with tein s tech has swayed me to do just that rather than giving in to my curiosity! 

5 hours ago, Paul K said:

heres my roadster on Tein S springs and 19" wheels.

no problems with them

zed.jpg

@Paul K I've seen your car in the flesh and had a chat with you at Ace Cafe earlier this year. The drop on your car looks great along with your wheel's which look amazing! 

13 hours ago, Rikz2004 said:

@Paul K I've seen your car in the flesh and had a chat with you at Ace Cafe earlier this year. The drop on your car looks great along with your wheel's which look amazing! 

Cheers Rik,

yes i remember the chat!!

It looks OK in the pictures, but i still need to do something about the paint defects on the boot lid and the roof lid cover

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Finally got the Tein s tech springs and bilstein b6 shocks fitted today by Tarmac Sportz (great service from them!). Also had 20mm spacers fitted all round for cosmetics, a pic is below.

Will need to wait a few days for the suspension to settle and then will get a 4 wheel alignment done - any recommendations of a proper alignment place near Nottingham?

IMG_20200730_152043.jpg

Edited by Rikz2004
Additional info

• 6 months later...
On 14/08/2019 at 14:50, Payco said:

Had my old 350z on them and have my Nismo on them now. Spot on in my book.

my 350z.jpg

my Nismo 2.jpg

Hi. sorry to revive an old topic but im currently looks at wheels and lowering my gunmetal 350z. Yours looked perfect to me, what size wheels were those out of interest? as im stuck between going for 18s or 19s. and are they in a gunmetal or steel grey? many thanks :)

• Like 1